As a Member of Christians on the Left, you are duly invited to come along to a reception on Wednesday 20th May, where the results of the Cinnamon Faith Audit will be announced alongside words from the Archbishop of Canterbury, a discussion panel all this with Drinks and Canapes too. The original invite can be seen below:
I am very much looking forward to seeing you for The Results of the Cinnamon Faith Action Audit with The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby next Wednesday 20th May at Emmanuel Centre, Marsham Street, Westminster SW1P 3DW, from 6.15 - 8.15 pm.
The evening will start with a drinks and canapé reception. Following the Archbishop of Canterbury's keynote speech, there will be a discussion panel which will include:
- Deputy Chief Constable Michael Banks, National Policing Lead on Citizens in Policing.
- Lord Tariq Ahmed, former Faiths Minister at the Department for Communities & Local Government.
- Pastor Agu Irukwu, Chair of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
- Ruth Gledhill, Former Religious Correspondent for The Times.
- Philip Blond, Director of ResPublica.
London SW1P 3DW
Google map and directions